Friday, January 13, 2012

Mmm, yes.


I might have stolen this from my friend Spencer, but this song is phenomenal. I especially like the verse sang by the Sarah, if you can't figure out who she is or what verse she sings, I pray for you. Hahaha.

Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over
But had me believing it was always something that I'd done
And I don't wanna live that way
Reading into every word you say
You said that you could let it go
And I wouldn't catch you hung up on somebody that you used to know


This is where I get slightly sappy and girly. That verse rings so stinkin' true to me. I'm sure some of you lovely readers know a bit about my situation with a certain young man, who I will not name. Love the kid to death but his actions and things he says tend to be confusing and downright frustrating. Oh dating, there's a reason why I rarely participate in your complicated dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment