Sunday, March 18, 2012

Yup.


I think it's safe to say that this photo is epitome of all I am. Why you ask? Let me tell you.
-I'm holding other peoples' items while they use the restroom.
That's my tendency to mother people and be responsible.
-I'm blatantly making fun of someone, sorry Spen-dog, I couldn't resist. My sarcasm and humor can't be held back.
-I'm making a goofy face. Honestly, I think you're more like to see me pulling faces than smiling.
and last but not least.
-I'm in freakin' Disneyland. The 5 year old inside of me was loving life. So was the almost 22 year old

1 comment:

  1. confession. seeing your disneyland pics pop up on facebook & instagram made me more jealous than i'm willing to admit. i love that place. i also love that you're rockin a fanny pack.

    ReplyDelete