Saturday, April 28, 2012

Graduation

Well, I did it. Almost. Yesterday was my college graduation, even though I'm not quite a graduate. I still have nine more credits to finish up this summer before I have officially earned my Bachelor's of Arts. But they let me cheat and walk early. The ceremony was long, but it was a huge event that marked the almost end of a big stage in my life. In short, I think I'm pretty awesome.


 I can't take a picture without making a face like this, you all know that.


Sarah and I flashing the "V for Victory" sign, we took this from my brother-in-law Ben's graduation. It was ridiculous  posing for this picture my mom was pretty much at the top of the stands and we had no idea when she was taking the actual picture


My Grandma, mom and I. All of my family either lives out of state or they were out of town for work so I only had these two. At least they came! Aaaand my grandma made me a sweet lei made of candy and money. I may or may not have shared candy with those sitting around me during the ceremony. Shhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment